Want to take time off from crowded, bustling downtown?
Find a getaway in Cindy’s B&B.
Cindy’s B&B welcomes guests who enjoy and know the beauty of fresh air, lush nature, relaxing and sound environment and kickback and relax.
- Cindy’s B&B is located within approx. 5 min. by bus from the center of Seoul
- Easy and direct access to major attractions 6 buses that stop nearby: Myung-dong, Namdaemoon market, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Gwanghwamoon, Cheongyechon, The Blue House, City Hall, Seoul Station, and many other places.
2. Safe and acknowledged house
- Cindy’s B&B is located near the Blue House (the executive office of the state) so police are on patrols days and nighs; very safe all the time.
- An approved quality and safe place having a certificate from the KNTO (Korea National Tourism Organization)
II. ATTRACTION SPOTS
1. Surrounded by Seoul’s most iconic mountains (Bukak, Inwang)
- Experience the rural life adjacent to the center of downtown
- A house with views: Simple but splendid Oriental scenery
- Meditative feelings intermingled with nature – the scent of nature, fresh air, and, lush forests
2. Attractions to visit
- Various attractions in the neighborhood (within a walking distance): picturesque trails, cafes, restaurants, museums, historic sites, galleries, etc. (refer to: http://blog.naver.com/seoulbnb)
III. THE HOUSE
- Architectural soft interior, with modern furniture
- Cozy, clean, soft, fluffy bed-linens
- Nicely arranged garden
- Oriental gazebo where you can enjoy BBQ, wine, tea stars, fresh air, and the local scenery
3. Service (AMENITIES)
- Free pick-up service from the subway station (Gyeongbokgung st.)
- Free breakfast: nicely and sincerely prepared breakfast (9am ~ 10am)
- Free guide service (prior consultation required): Seoul tour information given
You can boo Cindy’s B&B HERE at kozaza