Bukchon Hanok Village Filled with Korea tradition and culture
- Kundaemunjib, with its 70 year-old tradition, cited in the center of Seoul offers a very special place for those who need to take time off from their routine lives.
- Mumum, designed by a renowned craftsman, showing off its refined presence,provides homey and calm layover for anyone burned out from daily lives.
- Feel joy and excitement at Soriwool full of music every time.Experience various selection of Korean traditional instruments
- Bukchon scenery #1: Panoramic view of Changdeok palace
- Panoramic view of Changdoek palace seen from beyond stone walls. Walking out from the Bukchon Cultural Center and climbing up Bukchon hill, you will see the beautiful scenery of Changdeok palace.
- Blacksmith’s wood-fired pizza restaurant
- An Italian oven made from yellow clay to bake pizzas. Taste the wood-fired pizza baked the moment you order.
- Calligraphy Experience
- Oriental scent of black ink and ink stone. The soft touch of a brush on drawing paper. Enjoy the beauty of letters.
- Rice cake cafe Jilsiru is a beautiful place with a friendly atmosphere where one can enjoy Korean rice cake and tea.
- Hansik – Make traditional Korean food
- Make and enjoy foods that represent Korea! Kimchi, Bulgogi, Japchae, Ddukbokgi (rice cake dish), Bibimbap, and pepper paste.
- Bukchon scenery #2 : Wonseo-dong Gongbang-gil
- At the end of Changdeok palace stone walls, you will see traces of those who worked for the Royal House.
[ 북촌 관광안내도 Trourist Map of BUKCHON ]